Terms and Conditions
These Terms And Conditions (“Terms” or “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein, shall define the manner of use of this website, including all pages contained within this website (collectively referred to herein as “website” or “Website” or “Labresse MTB World” or “MTB World”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of Labresse MTB World. By using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. If you have any objection to any of the Terms And Conditions, then you must cease using the website immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
Labresse MTB World and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved. For any content you may have opted to include on this Website, you are granted limited license only under these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are restricted from all of the following without our consent:
- publishing any material in this website in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any material on this website;
- publicly performing and/or showing material on this website;
- using this website in any way that may cause any form of damage to this website;
- using this website in a way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website that is in contradiction to the applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the site, or to any person or business entity connected directly or indirectly with this website;
- engaging in any form of data harvesting, data mining, data extraction or any other activity of a similar nature with this website, wither while browsing this website directly or remotely;
- using this website to engage in any form of advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this website are restricted from access by you and Labresse MTB World may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and therefore maintaining the confidentiality of this information rests on you entirely.
In these Terms And Conditions, “your content” or “Your content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you chose to display on this website. By displaying your content, you grant Labresse MTB World a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Labresse MTB World reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Labresse MTB World, nor any of its directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Labresse MTB World, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
- Indemnification: You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Labresse MTB World from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms: Labresse MTB World is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
- Assignment: Labresse MTB World shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Labresse MTB World and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Virginia for the resolution of any disputes.